The end of a personal era

Under Construction

Comments

  1. Best wishes! I've enjoyed following you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well addressed! Please keep in touch on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck to you! Big fan of yours from WMBF. Always look forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best, in whatever's coming your way next Andy. If only every one could, "Be kind to one another." -Ellen DeGeneres

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best Andy..I hope we are able to stay in touch with you on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in central NY and started following you about 5 years ago, when I traveled south regularly for work. My cousin lives in Myrtle Beach, and when I asked her to point me in the right direction, as far as weather forecasting, she said the best person to follow would be YOU! I used to drive about 400 miles a day and Myrtle served as sort of my home base when I was in NC/SC working. Not only was your forecasting spot on, I actually enjoyed all of your videos, updates, etc. so much, that I’ve continued to follow you even though I am no longer working in the south!

    Best of luck in whatever is next on your journey! Something tells me you will do great things and I personally can’t wait to see you succeed and hopefully work with some kinder people!! Congrats on removing yourself from a negative environment and best wishes on all that you do!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's an amazing story. I love that. Thank you so much for the kind words. :)

      Delete
  7. Good Luck on your next journey. Miss seeing you on WMBF. You were and always will be the best weather man in my opinion. Those egotistical people were just jealous of you. They saw how good you were and that scared them. But thats ok, on to bigger and better opportunities. Maybe try your hand as a model. You sure have the looks for it.... Sincerely, your number one fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks so much! I'll see what I can do :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts