Job search Update

Hey there, everyone!

It's been a while since I gave a personal update but here we go.

It's been a long time coming but I have finally accepted a job! I've been here for about 2 months already but have been trying to get some traction under my feet before I posted anything.

I'm the new Communications Coordinator and Weather Blog Writer for Colorado Ski Country USA. CSCUSA is a not-for-profit trade organization that represents 23 ski and snowboard resorts in Colorado!

Since I am an avid skier and the ski industry relies heavily on the weather - this seemed like a great fit for me and it turns out, it is! 

So far, it has been nothing but great. I've really enjoyed working Monday - Friday 9-5, which I have never done. I'm meeting a lot of awesome people from the Colorado resorts and am looking forward to working this next ski season.

This is a new endeavor for me and I am excited to take this head-on.

I'm going to be keeping up with Colorado weather a lot more on my facebook page. Mountain weather (in the winter) and Denver weather will be my main focuses. So if you know anyone in Colorado, please, send them my way!

Thanks for always following along!

~Rain or Shine
  I'm Andy Stein


Comments

Popular Posts